Position: Claims Analyst
Company: Brady Risk Management
- Conducts examiner claim file quality reviews and participates in other quality assurance projects as needed.
- Responsible for data collection, analysis, recommendations and reporting of claim file quality review.
- Documents, maintains, analyzes and makes recommendations for improvement for TPA claim handling policies and procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining Claim Procedures Manuals and other Claims documented procedures
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience handling multi-line claims
- Associate’s Degree and/or Licensed
- Possess an in-depth understanding of property and casualty insurance business operations
- Demonstrate well organized & disciplined work habits
- Exhibit clear, effective verbal and written communication skills including the ability to actively listen, problem solve, and communicate effectively with both technical and business users
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to contribute to a collaborative environment by consistently demonstrating teamwork, high motivation, positive behavior and effort to achieve goals and objectives
Kate Schmitz, Account Executive
631-549-8561 x 202