Position: Regional Account Manager
# of Openings: 2
Los Angeles, CA
New York City, NY
- Manages a designated group of small to mid-size accounts and serves as the primary relationship manager.
- Supports National Account Managers/Directors with large and complex Top National Accounts.
- Operates in a strategic business development role, championing various lines of business with a concentrated focus on Ancillary Services and articulating the value of Helios.
- Develops and fosters relationships and generates account penetration opportunities at both the examiner and management level.
- Enables Helios to meet or exceed revenue projections through focused and intense strategic account planning, maintenance, and prospecting.
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Program with company match
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field and 3+ years of healthcare sales and account management experience with at least 2 of those years in a workers’ compensation or claims environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems.
- Delivers clear, convincing, and well-organized presentations.
- Works well under pressure.
- Must possess a credit record that enables eligibility for a company credit card for travel related expenses.